Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Where's the hump?

I'm ready for Wednesday.  Mike returned on Sunday and it's been crazy ever since.  First the cat got sick and now we have plumbing issues.  I'm just thankful I don't have to deal with this alone.  Poor Mike.... he really needs a shower.  

I am having a hard time tracking food lately and it's sort of frustrating... plus, my diet has been pretty much the same the past few days and it's getting boring.  

Yesterday I consumed a total of 1,777 calories.  My fat was through the roof because of the coconut milk and then I had coconut bliss ice cream and THEN I had tacos.  Mike makes the best tacos ever so I don't regret it for a second.  I'll have to snap some photos next time he makes us tacos.  

According to my Body Bugg, I burned a total of 2,225 calories yesterday which gives me a deficit of 448.  However, I'm really confused because My Fitness Pal (MFP) isn't really BB friendly.  My brain can't wrap around how to make them work together.  I mean, I know I have to use the Apex website to track everything but I really don't want to track food in two places and last time I used the Apex site... well, I just didn't like it.  I've renewed my  membership with Apex and will probably track in two places just because I have nothing better to do while I'm at work all day.  I really like that at the end of each day, MFP tells me how much I'll way by a certain date if I continue to eat the weigh I'm eating.  


I met with my trainer tonight and had a pretty decent session.  I just feel so weak. I know that it takes time to change the body after so many years of being sedentary but I'm impatient.  


Today, I'm way over on calories but I really over estimated a lot of things because I was just so unsure.  I wasn't able to do my 5k training but it's ON tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment