Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 1 Summary

Picture Time!!!  
I'm really not THAT excited about pictures but in an effort to love myself and my body I am going to post them.  I also want to see my progress.  So, day 1 pictures.  Yay.  
Front Shot, excuse our room

Side View
Not the best back shot, but I'm alone so it's the best I could do.
Next!

Whew.  What a day.  I would like to wrap up each day by posting what I ate and drank for the day and the workout that followed.

Today was a bad day food wise.  It's like I set this goal in my head to do these great things and then immediately went and ate/drank crap.  

Breakfast: 1 cup of cooked steel cut oats w/ 1.5 tbl of 100% Pure Maple Syrup
Snack(?):  PB&J (two slices of whole grain toast, 1tbl of all natural PB and a 1tsp of natural preserves)
Lunch: About a cup of fettucini with truffle oil and butter sauce.  
Snack: Homemade Lily Bar
Post Work Out: Homemade strawberry smoothie with protein and l-glutamine and chocolate almond milk.  
oops, forgot I had a mexican coke today too.  Man, it was GOOD.  

Today isn't very accurate because I decided half way through the day to start this journey and I didn't want to put it off until tomorrow.  :)  I'm going to be tracking everything through My Fitness Pal.  I pretty much broke even but I'm over on carbs by 44 grams.  

GYM TIME!!  Met with my trainer tonight and was not excited to be there.  Mike is in Jordan and called distressed and it freaked me out.  I've also been suffering from slight vertigo lately so the two combined and I just felt blah.  I NEEDED to work out though.  I did 30 minutes of arms and then 20 minutes on the treadmill.  I did about 15 minutes of running at a pace of 4.5 and the rest was walking at about a 3.5.  

Last night,  as I laid in bed I thought about everything I'm thankful for.  I felt super at peace when I went to sleep.  Then I woke up a few hours later wide awake.  I want this to be a new tradition.  (the giving thanks... not the waking up a few hours later)

Goodnight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment