Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Ultimate Laze

After Thursday's workout with Jeff, I stayed and did my final day for week one of Couch to 5k.  It wasn't as fun on the treadmill.  I kept staring at Soup Plantation and pretending that I was running there.  I've never been to Soup Plantation though so I couldn't think of a particular food to run towards.  

Food probably shouldn't motivate me but it does.  I want to be one of those people who has a bangin' body and eats whatever she wants (Hi Giselle!) because she loves to run so much.  

My good friend Tabitha was telling me that she's fallen in love with her Nike+ all over again.  I agreed with her that they were awesome because everyone I know that has one LOVES it.  It tracks your running and pace and all this stuff and I think I need one.  I think I need one of everything though.  

I took my body bug off on Friday because I was heading out with friends and it's not the most attractive thing to wear out.  I have yet to put it back on.  I also have not tracked anything that I've eaten and I have not exercised (in the traditional sense) since Thursday.  Saturday we did a lot of walking around Malibu and Hollywood but not near enough.  

I need to set a new goal. What inspires you to keep working out?  Vacation?  Special events?  

No comments:

Post a Comment