Thursday, August 5, 2010

Goals

I have a million things I want to post about and I want to do it NOW!!!!!

I want to cover what I eat every day.  I want advice on how to make my diet better.  I want input from everyone.

I want to talk about working out, running, yoga... any kind of exercise.  I want to know about the latest and greatest but most importantly, the most fun!

I want to post photos of myself and Mike at the beginning of our journey and constantly keep this updated.  I want everyone to be a part of our transformation. 

Right now my goals are as follows:

1.  Get off hormonal birth control.  I've been on birth control for many, many years and after reading Caitlin's story, I was inspired.  I just need to buy the book.
 2.  I want to learn how to love my body.  Not to judge myself and most importantly not worry if others are judging me.  Operation Beautiful is helping me with that.
3a.  Mike is hands down the best Chef I know, but I want to be a great chef too.  Any time he travels for work, my healthy food choices go out the door with him.
3b.  Work with Mike to "let go" in the kitchen.  He doesn't always have to be in charge.  :) 
4.  Start the Couch to 5k training program.  Running a marathon is a big goal... must start small.
5.  No more missing training sessions with Jeff because I want to be lazy. 
6.  If I want my body to change, I have to start monitoring my caloric intake again.  *sigh*

I will touch on each of these goals in future posts.  For now, I'm off to read Janet Evanovich's  Sizzling Sixteen!  What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment