Saturday, September 4, 2010

AIDS Walk Los Angeles 2010

Who's doing it?!  ME!!!

I just have to start by saying that the past week was possibly one of the worst weeks for me health-wise in a very long time.  My migraine was awful and lasted over a week.  Today is the first day that I've felt mostly good in what seems like ages.  Every now and then I get sharp pains in the back of my head but I'll take that over constant sharp pain any day!!  Do you experience migraines?  If so, what's your remedy?

I ran a bunch of errands this morning and as I was leaving the tanning salon I noticed a AIDS Walk sign with registration information.  I am really excited about this and can't wait to raise money for it.  THEN, I noticed the Avon walk for breast cancer so I grabbed info on that too.  I hope to do both.

Speaking of breast cancer... check out this guy Monsterami PINK!!  25% of the purchase price will go to Susan G. Komen foundation.  They are so cute and you can get personal tags made for them.  Monsterami's make great gifts so be sure to check out the website.

The AIDS walk is October 17th and starts at 8:30 AM.  You can register online at aidswalk.net or by calling (213)201-9255.

No comments:

Post a Comment